Yesterday we had Katie's 7th birthday party at the bowling alley. The whole point of the party was so that Katie could get a bowling pin with all her friends signatures on it as a keepsake. She did not bowl. Cory calls her the Paris Hilton of birthday parties. She does not participate in the games but socializes with all her"peeps" (that is what Katie calls her friends). She has become the fashion queen and I wish you all could have seen what she wore to her party, but I am a terrible mom because I forgot the camera. Her outfit was complete with a hat that she wore on the side. She looked like a teenager, not a 7 yr old. She had many friends show up from church and school and everyone had a great time. Charley slept through most of the party and Cory helped with crowd control of the bowling lanes. The kids really love him. I think it is because he is a big kid himself.
Sunday, January 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
How fun! What a diva! I bet she is the most popular girl in school and the sweetest. :)
Oh, I can't believe you forgot your CAMERA!!! Well, really I can...new babies have a lot of cargo!
How funny!! She really doesn't play any games? She just stands there and socializes with her peeps? She doesn't have a boyfriend yet or does she? :0
I really wish you had remembered your camera. I wanna see her outfit. We can blame that Charley!! ;-)
I am so sad I don't get to see a picture of sassafrass...I can imagine the hat though. She is precious!
Post a Comment