Pictured are Marcie (Tulsa), Mr. Ha (Korea), Lisa (Austria), Ai (Japan) and bottom row left Ahmed (Saudia Arabia) and Bader (Saudia Arabia)
We have been enjoying the company of some international students on Friday nights. We eat and have fun playing games. We are a part of a program at the local University called Friends of International Students (FIS) which allows us to be a host family to students from other countries. This school year we have had 2 from Korea, 1 from Japan, 1 from Austria and 2 from Saudia Arabia. My family has loved having them be a part of our family. I have learned so much and will miss all of them when they go home, but I have had a wonderful opportunity to get to know each one. Who knows, maybe one day I will get to go to one of these countries and see them in their homes with their families.
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Friday Night Dinners
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I do not think so.PaPa
Post a Comment