Thursday, July 16, 2009

I DID IT!!!

I made two pillow cases for Charley's little pillow. It is a little bit bigger than a travel size pillow and I could never find a pillow case to fit it so I took out my sewing machine that my Mom gave me and fought my way through it. Something that should be very easy took me two hours, the bobbin kept flying off and the thread kept getting tangled. However, I am very proud of my accomplishment this afternoon. After I was finished with it, I handed Charley my pride and joy and he threw it on the floor and stepped on it, he is sooooo ornery. Katie said it was very cool and gave me a hug, there is a big difference between boys and girls showing their appreciation. I just laughed and scooped Charley up and said "I love you, you little ornery thing!!" as he giggled and gave me sugars.

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Way to go! You should post a pic!